AUGUST 1, 2007 - "If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will." - Barack Obama

by SixofNine 36 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

AUGUST 1, 2007 - "If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and
    President Musharraf won't act, we will." - Barack Obama Remember how much flack he got for saying that?
  • snowbird
    snowbird

I remember the flak, Two-Third.

I also like you - just a little.

Syl

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm very happy that our Commander-in-Chief put our interests ahead of any concerns that Pakistan may have had. Job well done!

I also take my hat off to the Navy Seal team that carried out this precision operation.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The president did Good!

Too many of you guys across the pond, are overly critical of President Obama, this reinforces what many outside of the States feel about him.

• freeman
  • freeman
  • Terry
    Terry

Remind me again, President Obama won the Nobel...um...what prize? And, um...for what?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

for being a true warrior. those are rare in this world.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm very happy that our Commander-in-Chief put our interests ahead of any concerns that Pakistan may have had.

Well I'd probably disagree with that characterization....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Perhaps I did not understand the title of this thread:

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit