AUGUST 1, 2007 - "If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will." - Barack Obama

by SixofNine 36 Replies latest social current

• the max
    the max

Hey 69, ARE YOU celebrating the violent slaughter of a moslem ?, YES, yet a matter of hours ago you wished moslem extremists would hack my head off, what is at the route of this conversion ? are you on your way to Damascus ? or do your internal political cosiderations(black president) affect your judgment calls, I look forward to your reply, at your earliest convenience.....

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Seal Team 6:

If you see guys wearing this at your compound, it is too late.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

you mean some moslem (sic) hasn't cut off your head yet, Max? How can this be?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, The Max, when you said this, I thought you had called a truce.

I think this topic has done the rounds, Bin Laden is dead and gone, I think this thread should go the same way, A chastened Max

Please leave Two-Third be. He's a nice guy.

Mark this well.

Syl

• the max
    the max

I second that botchy well done the seals, pity it was only 4 that got it, Glad it was YOUR boys that got him, best wishes USA

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

He's a nice guy.

Actually I'm not that nice when it comes to assholes. I mean think about; we aren't going to have whirld peas and all be singing Kumbiyah tomorrow, no matter what I wish. So that means people are going to die; and unfortunately a lot of them are going to be complete innocents, children even.

So if people have to die before there is finally peace, why can't it be the assholes of the world? If there is going to be the occasional radical Muslim hacking off a westerner's head, why should it be someone like Daniel Pearl? That's all I'm sayin'.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Reaction at the US Naval Academy.

You gotta see this. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_104CFkUGzc

Now, if Castro croaks this year, it will be a perfect year.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Daniel Pearl ...

I have a feeling of foreboding about this whole affair, truth be known.

Syl

• botchtowersociety
  • botchtowersociety

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit