Osama Bin Laden is dead !

by troubled mind 51 Replies latest social current

• glenster
    glenster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRHUp5_tyE

Yeah, I know--why'd the problem happen there in the 1st place, God in a location, etc. You have to interpret it a certain way, but I thought it was a nice song for the news.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    They had his DNA on file?

If they had DNA samples from his parents or other relatives, that would be enough to show it was really him and not a look-alike security decoy.

• outlawwilly
    outlawwilly

Well, seeing as how I can not believe anything coming from any politician or corporate run "news" media, I am taking this whole thing with, not a grain, but a hunk of salt. Meh. I find it very hard to believe that the diabetic ghost and his band of merry cave dwellers, is even plausabile to begin with. I lived through 9-11 in DC. I have MANY questions about the "official" story, as a lot of this so called evidence is not even in existence and I do not remember things happening the way they reported it. Secondly, I find it far to convienent that first the WTC steel was allegedly hauled off to India and China before it could be examined, and NOW, Osama was allegedly buried at sea within hours. Granted this is all conspiracy rhetoric and I am inclined to believe that most of it is all bunk, but at the same time it does raise at least the possibilty of the official story not being true.

BAH! I give up. I am only on this earth for one go. No sense in wasting any more life dwelling of crap like this that I could not change even if I wanted to. At the very least SOME people will get some sense of closure, and that is worth the whole hub bub. Cheers.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Oh here come the conspiracy nuts. Elvis is alive and so is Bin Laden!

Anyways, good news!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Joseph Goebels:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military cons ... equences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

And Goebels believe what? Oh yeah that the Jews were filth and needed to be droven out of Berlin.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He was hiding in a garrison city with the military all around him so I am surprised they didn't know he was somewhere close by, the Americans wouldn't get anywhere if they had to really on the Pakistanis. They must have got him since they have announced it so affirmatively but I don't think they have already ditched his dead body into the sea.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Give it a few months, and we'll start hearing about sightings of Bin Laden having beers with Elvis.

W

• Scully
    Scully

Not Really.... A New York term used by some in ....not so legitimate business.

Bin Laden is Sleeping with the Fishes Now!!!

Surely you all remember the capture of Saddam Hussein, his imprisonment, his trial and very public execution. I would expect no less parading of the arch-enemy upon his capture (dead or alive) by the United States of Dubya. To dump "his" corpse in the sea so soon after "his" demise doesn't seem to fit the behavioural pattern.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I find it strange that they took custody of the body and buried it at sea.

DITTO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit