Osama Bin Laden is dead !

by troubled mind 51 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ooo-rah!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The NY Times only has one paragraph up. It is impossible to leave a comment. I suspect it crashed with so many Americans and others reacting. Thank you so much for posting this. Never did I ever think I would find out Bin Laden was dead from Jehovah's Witnesses.net. I am not Jesus. Working at the World Trade Center, dating, dry cleaning my clothes there, eating there, drinking there, sheltered from the weather--it hurt me to my soul. If I were still in Ny tonight, I'd race down to Ground Zero or Times Square.

Manhattan must be in a total frenzy.

Jesus forgive me but I cannot forgive. I am elated. It is temporary, though. It might actually hurt us in the long run. Al-Qaeda will retaliate. I have not seen such a boost in this country since the Soviet /US hockey team and Obama's election.

Obama is so delayed. I'm worried the reports will turn out to be false. I'd like his body on display.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

next they need to get bush/cheney/rumsfeld-and you will have the rest of the bloodguilty ones who were behind 9/11

• kurtbethel
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    next they need to get bush/cheney/rumsfeld-and you will have the rest of the bloodguilty ones who were behind 9/11

Oh, yeah.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

i wish it was rather the Governing Body

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

The best part...He knew it was American Soldiers/CIA...

• JimmyPage
  • jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

yeah bizzy bee

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm so happy I'm giddy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit