Osama Bin Laden is dead !

by troubled mind 51 Replies latest social current

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I was thinking how much has changed since 9-11-01.....

On that horrible day..... later that night I had the Bible reading talk at my Hall...

MY LAST TALK!!! Soon after I left the Truff....

I remember a Brother that night talking about how it was sign from Jah...Strange I thought...

Wonder what the Brothers will say from the platform about this????

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Charlie Brown Jr.:"Wonder what the Brothers will say from the platform about this????"

They'll either say nothing or claim that it too is a sign from God. It probably depends on the mood of the elder.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

True Terra

• sizemik
    sizemik

But wait . . . is that a cry of peace and security coming from outside the Whitehouse?

• blondie
    blondie

Pictures won't do it...i believe they have a DNA identification.

• Scully
    Scully

They had his DNA on file?

I find it strange that they took custody of the body and buried it at sea.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    I find it strange that they took custody of the body and buried it at sea.

Not Really.... A New York term used by some in ....not so legitimate business.

Bin Laden is Sleeping with the Fishes Now!!!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Scully is onto it here. Americans are the dumbest asses on earth!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I don't believe everything I'm told so...I'm just a tad suspicious.

Of course the news stations still label Osama bin Laden as the 'alledged' mastermind of Al Queda...and then a burial at sea. Sure. So we had leaders all over the world saying they believed him to be dead in 2002 and 2003, he lived in a cave..and yet, he was supposedly on dialysis. We hear he was living in a wealthy enclave and this was known for months? Do we get to see the pictures? He was apparently shot in the head .....there were only 5 others there with him and at least 4 killed....and we buried him at sea? My goodness, we made sure we replayed Saddam Hussein crawling out of a hidy hole and all the walk up to the gallows - regardless though...Bin Laden was the reason for all the wars...the reason so much money went from the US to rebuilding other countries and training their military, the reason for Homeland Security, enhanced security, spying, Gitmo.....so do we get to roll all that back now?

If he is really dead, good...but we could have heard he was dead at any time in the past 9 years and believed it at any time.... I am glad it gives closure to a lot of people. sammies

------------------

Official: Bin Laden buried at sea

By MATT APUZZO Associated Press POSTED: 05/02/2011 01:41:10 AM MDT
    WASHINGTON—A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I wonder how Bin Laden contracted with those controlled-demolition teams back in June or July of 2001?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit