I love you guys!

by watersprout 26 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

I know, i know, i'm having a ''becky's away with the fairies again'' moment!

I have been reading some posts on here and all of a sudden i was overwhelmed with the love i have for all you dirty apostates!

Just wanted to say i love you all and your all fab! Every single one of you. So i'm going to raise a martini to you all *cheers*

Peace

• snowbird
    snowbird

Back atcha!

Sometimes, I'm just overwhelmed with the feeling of having access to those who really understand.

Syl

• AGuest
    AGuest

Here, Here! dear WS (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)... 'cept without the martini 'cause I'm on the wagon these days, perhaps perpetually (although that's not truly realistically, given how much I "adore" martinis... gin, of course and anything but Tanqueray/Blue Sapphire - extra dry, a little dirty, straight up, with extra olives...)...

Oh, sory, Miz Sylvie, deah (greatest 'o luv and piece t'ya'll, ma deah, deah sistah!). Almos' didn' see ya'll der. Ah sez almos'. Ya'll jus' ignor mah un-lady-lak alky-haul thankin' 'bout sef, deah wun. But ya'll aw'ta no'd dat wen we's finely duz get ta'rockin' t'getha on dat porch 'o yourn, we's may not be splittin' no wallamelon (lessen ya'llz inta wallamelon mawteenies, wich'n ah ain't).

Piece, mah deah chikkens!!!

Ya'llz sirvint, sistah, and fella slav 'o de Lawd,

Shebbie

Translation (for those who need it): Oh, sorry, Miss Sylvia, dear (the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear, dear sister!). Almost didn't see you there. I said almost. You just ignore my unladylike alcohol thinking about self, dear one. But you ought to know that when we finally do get to rockin' together on that porch of yours, we may not be splitting no watermelon (unless you're into watermelon martinis, which I ain't).

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love you guys too!

Come here...

Translation (for those who need it)

Thank you, my eyes were getting blurry.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Awww ... Shelby ...

Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout

Shelby (Greatest love and peace to you) How about one of these?? *passes over a non alcoholic cocktail*

*Puts arms out for group hug*

You girlies are the best!

Peace

• donny
    donny

I love it. The thread is titled "I love you guys" and gals were the ones who responded.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    The thread is titled "I love you guys" and gals were the ones who responded.

Hee hee!

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest
    *passes over a non alcoholic cocktail*

Wait, Beck... there's a non-alcoholic MARTINI???? Where, girl?? Oh, uh-uh, girl... please don't send me no "sugary" drink (and absolutely NO umbrellas!) - never could stomach those (worse than the alcohol, actually given my dia-of-the-betes). I actually don't drink a lot of alchohol (okay, prolly can't say that about red wine)... but a splash of [dry] vermouth's 'bout the most "mixer" I can take. Two sips of any "girlie" drink... with or without alcohol... and I'm through.

Peace, hens (as opposed to roosters... you know, like dear Donny - MUAH!)!

Waves and blows kisses to dear Miz Jonesy and Miz Sylvie.

SA, on her own...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ya know I love you too!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit