Spent last few days in Hospital with our 23 yr old son

by troubled mind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Hope your son has a speedy recovery. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I too am so sad to hear this, when my husband had his heart attack he was an elder non the less and I was still alone. The lack of love is horrible even the hospital staff noticed how alone I was.

I am so sorry you are going through this, my thoughts are with you.

LITS

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

troubled mind;

My deepest thoughts, sympathies go with you, your son, and family. I hope your son has a speedy recovery and puts this behind him. Boy, I can't imagine how stressful this must be for both you and especially your son.

The lack of natural affection from some people does not at all surprise me. What can you expect from JW's.

Happy Easter Weekend.

• LV101
    LV101

cult people are so crazy but good to hear he's on the mend. it's hard to imagine how the JW religion creates such EVIL MONSTERS. how they profess to be christians following the Christ is a joke. we have to really be empathetic (so difficult to do) since they're brainwashed.

the good news --- more of SOCIETY KNOWS ABOUT THEIR EVIL and because of ex-witnesses will continue to LEARN ABOUT THEM.

best to you and your family.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((TroubledMind & Son)))))))

So sorry to hear that - prayers being said for a complete recovery.

Is he the one who posted here for a short while?

Syl

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thank you Syl .....No this is my youngest son ....(crux is the one that posts here occasionaly he is my middle son )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit