"and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

by Chalam 45 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Theocratic warfare straight out of the Kingdom Ministry............

• Chalam
    Chalam

wasblind I'm glad to see you posting again

Good to see you too wasblind :) How is the sight coming along?

I am only dropping in though so designs don't go getting your hopes up ;)

Got your PM Ding, many thanks. Agreed, Christocentric. I focused on John 14:6

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Oh please you never left...........

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, Chalam, good to see you again!! [waves!]

Zid the She-Devil

• Chalam
    Chalam

Wazzup ziddina!

• designs
    designs

Shocking story on the History Channel about Chrisitianty's effect on the New World. From the time of Christopher Columbus within 50 years half of the indigenous population from North America to South America were gone, wiped out, millions and millions of humans.

Planting the Cross of the Trinitarians on mother earth proved to be one of the most devasting acts in human history.....

Do a little good each day, feed the hungry, plant a tree....

• factfinder
    factfinder

Jesus is NOT Jehovah. Only Jehovah is the true God. Jesus said he was God's son. Doesn't Jesus know who he is? My buddy's son is not my buddy. They are father and son-the two are completely seperate people. Jesus is NOT Jehovah.

• Heaven
    Heaven

designs, love your posts! Hope you keep it up. I think there are many Christians who are unaware of the legacy of their faith and many others who choose to turn a blind eye. Christianity has had an agenda from day one -- convert or die -- and it's right in the Bible.

• godrulz
    godrulz

fact: Jesus is not the Father, but He is Jehovah by nature. You are refuting modalism, not trinitarianism. Arianism, your view, is heretical.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hebrews 1:3 (English Standard Version)

3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.

Colossians 1:15-19 (New International Version - UK)

The Supremacy of Christ

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

19 For God was pleased to have all his fulness dwell in him

If all the fulness of God dwells in the Son then Jesus is God, nothing less.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit