I do NOT have Leukemia

by Robdar 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Fantastic news for everyone! Wishing you all continued success in healing and and recovery.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Great news from both of you! Ms. Ducky, I hope the new treatment works for you.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Good news and I hope the rest turns out well.

• Robdar
    Robdar

BP, JG, I Quit, Cantleave, Quandry, Dagney, GLT and Twitch,

Thank you for your concern for Syl, Ducky and me. And thank you for your support. Sometimes when I would feel my most vulnerable, I would come to this forum and immediately feel better. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry, sometimes we scrap, but we always love each other, don't we?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Robdar!!!

I've been thinking about you lately - but didn't know that you were having health issues... Glad to hear that you don't have leukemia!!

Also Snowbird - glad to hear that youre feeling better!!

I have a crazy suggestion for both of you...

Have the doctors check for Lyme's disease - if you haven't already...

Then have them check for low thyroid levels...

Then have them check to see if you might be hypoglycemic - though you may have a bit of trouble finding a doctor who will take the issue of "hypoglycemia" seriously - which is weird, because the medical industry is HIGHLY focused on the opposite of hypoglycemia - diabetes...

MsDucky, I hope your new treatment helps you!

Hugs to all... ((((Robdar)))) (I thought "Robdar" was a guy... )

((((Snowbird))))

((((MsDucky))))

Zid

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thank you, Zid, for the splendid suggestion of being checked for Lyme's Disease. I am originally from Alabama and when I lived there I seemed to be a tick magnet. I dont know why, but I never thought of Lyme''s Disease. Many hugs to you!

Robyn

• Violia
    Violia

Robdar

I am so glad to hear you don't have leukemia, hope they find out soon why you are so exhausted. You have always been one of my favorite posters. Prayers and healing light sent for you.

V

• journey-on
    journey-on

I'm not so regular on this board like I used to be and missed the info about your health issue, Robdar. So sorry to hear you haven't been well. DO keep us posted. Well wishes to all of you battling health problems. Sending a ray of mental sunshine to each of you. .......journey-on

• Robdar
    Robdar

Violia and JO, thank you for your prayers and healing rays of sunshine.

I've had this tune running through my head the past couple of months:

http://youtu.be/m5TwT69i1lU

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow Robdar I am so glad that they have rules this out

I won't even begin to list the things that they have rules out for me. It is very long. So I understand the issues that get triuggered with each new round of tests. I find the not knowing harder than if they actually had a correct diagnosis.

Hope they figure out what the problem is soon for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit