I do NOT have Leukemia

by Robdar 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Some members of the board are aware that I have been having health problems. I didn't ask them to keep it secret and so am not sure if any other posters on this forum knew about it. For those of you who may care, here is my update:

After months of tests, my hematologist/oncologist told that I do not have leukemia. She told me my blood levels are back to near normal and the other tests have turned out fine although I have some sort of chemical marker in my blood showing inflammation somewhere in my body. That can explain the exhaustion and weight loss. I will go in for more tests at the end of April with my DO. I return to the hematologist in 6 weeks for further tests.

When I went to the hematologist Wednesday, I was a little nervous but mostly calm-- as I have been from the beginning of this ordeal. I decided if I was going to meet death I was going to meet him looking FABULOUS and so prettied myself up for the dr's appt. I am very happy that for now all seems to be well.

Oh, and thanks for listening.

Robyn

• snowbird
    snowbird

So good to hear that, Rob.

For those who have beem following my health issues, I DO NOT HAVE CROHN'S DISEASE.

Looks like both of us have been give a reprieve.

Love and peace to you.

Syl

• VIII
    VIII

OMG!!

I am glad to hear you are both OK (or at least not terminal). My best wishes and hugs to you both and I hope you both do get better and feel better.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Syl, that is such good news! Chron's disease would suck so bad. Have they figured out what is wrong?

My prayers and love to you for your happiness and well being.

Robyn

• Think About It
    Think About It

Robdar & Syl........that is wonderful news for both you lovely gals. I wish you continued good health.

Think About It

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Geez Rob!

I hope you girls find out what you DO have, and it's nothing more than a severe lack of California sunshine and cuisine!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Good news, all around.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I didn't know that you had been having health problems. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad to hear that you don't have leukemia! I hope that your lab values continue to improve!

Sylvia, I'm glad to hear that you don't have Crohn's disease too. I hope that you are starting to feel better.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

How lovely to have some good news must have been a scary time for you Rob and syl, nows the time to get your health back on track and eat foods that will boost your immune system, and how about a nice vacation with some sunshine, you both need some pampering.

I will pray for you both Love and Hugs xxxx

• wasblind
    wasblind

Rob, I had no knowledge, but you have made my day with such good news

((((((( Syl, Robdar, MsDucky )))))))

Hello there MsDucky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit