...and then, something Amazing happened! (Don't view if you don't want to cry)

by Terry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Game Winning Homerun Turns Tragic - But Then Something Amazing Happened www.godvine.com After this girl hit her first ever home run, she tore her ACL running to first base. Just when tragedy was inevitable, something odd, yet amazing, happened. Watch this very touching video to see the inspirational outcome. Incredible!

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Thank you for the video. As you say, it is very touching.

Hey, were they jehovahs witnesses? (only kidding)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Thank God they didn't attribute this to the Lord, or did they? I didn't watch the big wrap up because I'm diabetic and all that sugar sweetness was causing my blood sugar to spike.

• wobble
    wobble

What a wonderful sporting gesture ! Those "worldly" kids sure know what compassion means, it gives one hope !

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Awesome story. Made me smile. I just have to point out, however, that Sara's coach looks like Nick Nolte.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@PublishingCult:

LOL! I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!

• ambersun
    ambersun

That was great, thanks Terry. Amazing compassion and self sacrifice shown by 'worldly' people who are destined to be destroyed horribly by a loving God at armageddon unless they humour the JWs who come knocking at their doors lol.

• chickpea
    chickpea

tragedy..... not so much

unfortunate.... in several shades!

the decisions made and actions taken
    define the character of sportmanship...
    THOSE are the kind of people you want
    to have in your life... where winning isnt
    everything.....

chickpea (formerly of the intramural softball class)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great story, Terry.

Things that human beings do can be really amazing.

• Gayle
    Gayle

yep, I'm in tears. And it reinforces how there are so many good hearted people beyond JWs in so many ways. More often good deeds don't get publicity, don't get reported (they don't do time slips). Often they don't get a big appreciation but there are mostly good hearted people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit