...and then, something Amazing happened! (Don't view if you don't want to cry)

by Terry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Wonderful story Terry ,thanks for sharing. I sent it to my husband, he is a sports official, and a big softy ,he'll cry ....

• Terry
    Terry

Amazing compassion and self sacrifice shown by 'worldly' people who are destined to be destroyed horribly by a loving God at armageddon unless they humour the JWs who come knocking at their doors lol.

It can't be said any better!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I just have to point out, however, that Sara's coach looks like Nick Nolte.

lol, cold. Nick Nolte once handed me a mostly-smoked cigarette and said, "you want this?".

• poppers
    poppers

The thing that sports can teach you that is applicable to real life is that winning isn't everything. This video clip illustrates that beautifully. Kudos to those girls, who obviously have learned that lesson.

• streets76
    streets76

File under "Worldy People Don't Suck."

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Do you believe people are basicly good? or basicly bad like the WT thinks... It a shame that god will have to kill all those girls one day unless they join the "the true faith".....not!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Video made me laugh. LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nick nolte, as in the peaceful warrior? Your comments brought a tear, so i might as well go ahead and watch it.

S

• undercover
    undercover

So instead of a walk-off home run, it's a carried off home run?

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

Great video, there are plenty of good people out there and I dont believe if there truly is a god and he's gonna kill most of population he aint my god!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit