there are 2 classes of ex Jehovahs witnesses

by the max 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• the max
    the max

Hi Im part of a group of ex JH,s, we meet for drinks and dinner, go to football games.Many of the guys do drugs,(I dont, I like sport) , most live very hedonistic lifestyles, lets leave it at that,(Im happily married). My point is, when I left, I was Honest, and got DF,d. Now Im experiencing the same kind of shit that I experieced in the Hall, The ex JW,s are just as judgemental, and stupid as when they were at the kingdom hall, For eg You were DF,d WE were not,It doesnt matter to them, that their doing coke and getting into group sex. the fact that they still see themselves as being in good standing(cos they didnt get DF,d) Which they would have if they had been honest still means everything to them. ,your comments and observations would be appreciated,

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Now Im experiencing the same kind of shit that I experieced in the Hall

You left the Hall.

Now, it's time to leave these losers behind.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Are you kidding me? Shows that its all about a good ol' boys club. Using youre being DF'd to snub you while they do things that would get you outed in the hall. Its not about no being caught. Its about repentance to God for sinning. Dumbasses.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

i'm confused. CO's are having group sex?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I agree with leavingwt. While you may not have many friends if you've just been DF, we all choose who we meet and what we expose our minds to. Remember - bad associations spoil useful habits. Yes it's true LOL. If you find either active JWs or ones in better standing because they weren't DF, that's their business - I'm sure you can find better to hang out with.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Leavingwt is right. Screw em.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

The vast majority of JWs are broke-ass trash controlled by a totalitarian regime imposing a man-made code of morality. Remove that convoluted set of rules from their lives and all you have left is trash. Precious few ex-JWs were thrown out for rising above the organization and being labeled an "apostate" for achieving actual Christian beliefs and emotions. Most are thrown out for allowing their trashy personality to get the best of them and lapsing into totally unacceptable behavior. This is one of the drawbacks from a belief system that can only appeal to the ignorant and stupid: You can take the Witness out of the ghetto, but you can never completely get the ghetto out of the Witness. Actually, a JW found in the ghetto will stay there, because personal achievement is condemned and the personality of the human filth that convert is already looking for any excuse to be the failures they already are.

I can't count how many times the trailer-park JWs have paid homage to "unlettered and ordinary" as if ignorance and stupidity are fruit of the Spirit. In one Hall I attended, a family was inflicting home school on their children. Mere words can not convey how ignorant and stupid the mother who was supposed to be teaching them was. On one occasion, I actually called her out on it and asked her if she really felt she was qualified to teach her kids, because she didn't possess the grade-school-level skills she was supposed to be inculcating in them. I picked up something she had written and showed her all the horrific and basic mistakes she had made. Of course, being a white-trash human, she defended her complete ineptitude as me simply being nit-picky.

To me, it's no wonder so many ex-JWs are such loathsome people. They were garbage the whole time but when their true personality comes out to the public, JWs want to pretend like that kind of person is unacceptable and distance themselves. If it weren't for latent criminals, there would be more like 7k JWs instead of 7M.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was told by a Wise WBT$/JW Elder..

"You can do Whatever You Want,in the WBT$/JW Organization"..

"Just don`t get Caught"..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Outlaw, what's wrong with that dude's arms? Something bothers me about his arms.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mr.Falcon..

That`s a Sneaky JW..He has Sneaky Arms..

........................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit