Aposta-Cruise 2012

by Alfred 74 Replies latest members meetups

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I will be doing both dates! My plan is to do B2B (thats Back to back for you non-cruisers) The 1st leg, for those interested, I can purchase bottles of your favorite libation, than when you come aboard for the 2nd leg they will be waiting for you.

Another good aspect of cruising with carnival They allow each adult to bring one bottle of wine or champaigne per adult. They also allow you to bring on 1 case of water or pop/soda per person.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Hey Darth, didn't realize you were from MI, too.

Those are some cheap rates. Either days sound great to me, but Oct does have another type of cabin open.

Are there any peeps on here going for sure? Whether or not any ex-JW's go, I may still go, although personally, Alaska is my favorite, albeit more expensive cruise.

And I had to lol @ your Friends of Dorothy comment. I wouldn't have known it either prior to a year or so ago.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I can bring a case of Pepsi? lol Now would that be a 12 or 24 pack? Then again, I wouldn't want to have to pay a $50.00 extra baggage fee on an airline!

Also, I wonder which month would have cheaper air rates?

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I was checking out some air prices on Orbitz and couldn't check Oct's just yet, but they seem ok. From the midwest, it is as much or higher than the cruise itself...lol It's cheaper to fly into Ft. Lauderdale, but then you have to think about a rental..

I was trying flexible days, along with airports, too.

My question is, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, but are these the only two cruise destinations and dates you would consider? The only reason I'm asking is cuz I am a freak when it comes to researching vacation stuff, and if you would consider other destinations or dates, I could go into OCD mode to see what I find out. One of the sites I subscribe to has discounted cruises, but I also get Budget Travel and go on a lot of other sites to see what's poppin.

If you want to stick with what's already posted, that's great, too.

Just wonderin :)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

bump for the day shift any questions post here or email me at:

kanbdone44 at yahoo.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit