Mr. Falcon Asks: Harrassed? Exiled? Lost your family? It's okay..... You're just dealing with IMPERFECT MEN.

by Mr. Falcon 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

According to scriptures the Elders use, like James 5:14 and Hebrews 12:11, if you have any problems or "secret sins" you MUST confess them to the Elders and take your lumps. When my faith was on a downward slide, I just didn't have the nerve to talk to any Elders about my "secret sins". I just had this feeling that I'd get crucified for it if I did but according to the BOrg, this fear was unjustified. After reading various threads here, I now know that my fears WERE justified after all.

Many Elders are indeed incompetent boobs who cause a lot of damage and we're supposed to trust them with our emotional wellbeing? I don't think so! These window washers and janitors are telling people not to seek mental health services and/or assistance from the authorities. These morons cover the asses of child molesters, wife beaters and rapists. These guys are corrupt and power hungry and not to be trusted. Their investigative committees and Judicial Committees are often little more than exercises in voyeurism and abuse of power. What's indeed frightening is that there's little or no accountability...

V665V665

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hi Doctor Nick!!!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Where have you heard this" "We were following orders"....I see no difference.

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide
    Have you personally called out an elder on a mistake? What became of him?

I sure have. While in a non-judicial meeting with a sister from my congregation and 2 elders. They were being nosey about my private business and the sister that was there with me, allowed me to stay in her home temporarily because I became unemployed. I lost my apartment and and the elders in the KH were late with any help that was needed. I called the PO a liar because he said that I never called him. When I did that, everyone looked at me as if I committed a gross sin. I didn't gived a S**T and I went over his head and notified the CO. Well, I got the "Imperfect Men" speech and was asked if I maybe forgot to let the elders know about my situation and I told him that "that's always the excuse". I wanted him to know that I would be using that "Imperfect Women excuse". Then he went on with "Now, sister, you know", and I hung up the phone. I no longer wanted to hear that BS again. I did receive several phone calls afterwards to no avail.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Imperfect men , yeah right , I'm imperfect too, so I don't need any flack from other f**k ups

now that I have my eyes open they couldn't counsel me about squat

when they pull out the ole imperfect card let 'em know your a card carrier too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit