Can someone PLEASE scan the Watchtower dated 7-15-11 and PM me. Im going public. People need to be warned about this CULT. Im done sitting on the sidelines watching

by foolsparadise 29 Replies latest jw friends

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Also please PM me a scanned copy of the JULY Awake 2009 Magazine with the article " The Bibles Viewpoint" subheading " Is it Wrong to Change Your Religion."

I scanned it in a higher resolution so you can print it clearly. (images are larger than what you see here, just right click on them and click save)

3Mozzies

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Good job...the more people that present info out to newspapers etc, the better. Granted, I understand posters who make the valid point that most people could care less about our insignificant little mind-f&*k religion. But, a little bad publicity can't hurt.

One thing I plan on doing is writing a letter to the local paper before the DCs this summer. I am sick of the fluff pieces they publish every year about the 10,000 drones who have to sit on their a$$ for 6 hours, wasting a nice summer day.

I would love for the journalist that writes these articles to present the other side of the religion...using their own pubs. (such as quotes from the 7/15 WT etc...)

So anyway, sorry for rambling (I might be drinking...a lot this evening) this is my 2 cents anyway.

• LV101
    LV101

tresdecu -- i think you have a great idea about the newspapers. people sure remember the tv coverage about their pedophilia/child abuse yrs. ago. even a couple of inactive witnesses were shocked and couldn't believe --- said they'd never return to that religion.

it's so sad the government doesn't bother with religions (in this country, anyway) and they get away with everything and totally uncontrolled. i think they should be taxed to help the poor. i'm rambling and not even imbibing.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Thank you everyone. I realize that this may be a lost cause and no one may care. So this means I should just give up? I can't because I love my family to much. I am not seeking vengance....just to wake people up from their living forever in paradise fantasy. The only reason they act this way is because they dont want to die. MAN UP!!

Ill do my best at what I think I have to do. Thank you everyone for their comments.

Think ill go get another tattoo tomorrow.......

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Think ill go get another tattoo tomorrow.......

Yeah .... Good move ...... They'll all listen to you then ......

Read the anti apostate blurb in this WT ....... learn how they ID an Apostate ....... design your strategy to bypass the wall instead of throwing yourself at it.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I wish you luck FoolsParadise...it matters to you, so go for it!

Paula x

• cantleave
    cantleave

If an action taken stops just one person from being recruited, it's an action worth taking.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

This makes me think about Al Capone, the gangster.

They couldn't shut him down on prohibition laws no matter how many hard they tried, nor how many people died. People of the day either liked a bit of booze on the sly or just didn't care.

But they DID nail him on income tax evasion. Not nearly satisfying enough for justice but it still shut him down none the less.

So too with the WT Corp. They wont get them for shunning, ruining families and being hypocites, although public awareness never hurts, but given time they will get them on taxation and child molester protection.

But go raise hell! I wish i was in a postion to 'out myself' and hit the media too...

oz

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You never know what words someone might read to trigger an "A-HA" moment, so do what you need to do. If even one person wakes up, it's worth your while. The vast majority, unfortunately, will see it as persecution, and it will merely feed their delusion.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Okay, I am certainly missing something. Someone may have quoted the part in the July 11 article that contradicted the July 09 article, but I guess I missed it. So what did I miss?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit