Can someone PLEASE scan the Watchtower dated 7-15-11 and PM me. Im going public. People need to be warned about this CULT. Im done sitting on the sidelines watching

by foolsparadise 29 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Please send me the magazine in its entirety so it looks authentic and credible. I will be showing this article to all media types and news authorities. I have lost my family to this destructive CULT in the past year. Atricles that this sick CULT publishes only drives my fanatical parents and brainwashed siblings further and further away from me, my wife and their only grandkids.

I suggest everyone do the same as I am going to do. Together if we make our voice heard loud enough people will have to listen and hopefully make some of our families in the CULT wake up

Also please PM me a scanned copy of the JULY Awake 2009 Magazine with the article " The Bibles Viewpoint" subheading " Is it Wrong to Change Your Religion." This way they can see for themselves the complete double standard and hypocrisy when compared to this latest July 15 2011. I already have the new CULT elder secret book which shows nothing but more hypocrisy. I dont care if they try and sue me for copyright infringment for printing out the CULT manual that is for only elders eyes. Ill just go bankrupt. Reading this latest article has sent me over the edge. I cant take it just sitting idley by anymore.

Time to open eyes and save lives people!! Please do your part and help trapped friends and family members in this CULT....GO PUBLIC

Thank You

• wannabefree
  • undercover
    undercover

Um, you can download it from the Watchower's own website.

And it's FREE!! no one will visit you at home, no one will call, no donations required.

• miseryloveselders
  • foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Thank you! Is the JULY AWAKE article available on their website for download?

LOL UNDERCOVER... no donations required. Why donate when its free right?!!

• pirata
    pirata

Check out the "simplified" edition. It's more direct and to the point. Less wiggle room for optimistic "maybe they really meant that"

• Mickey mouse
  • sd-7
    sd-7

Well, good luck, pal. Direct assault is a long shot, frankly. But I can't blame you.

--sd-7

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Good Luck, foolsparadise, and let us know how you get on, please.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

So, let me see if I have this right:

You intend to expose the Jehovah's Witnesses through their publicly-available media? As for the Shepherding the Flock book, that's already posted all over the Internet for anyone who wants it.

Nobody cares. The US is trillions of dollars in debt; nobody cares. People are dying in 3rd-world countries from starvation, AIDS, war, curable diseases; nobody cares. The police falsely arrest, beat, and murder people with impunity; nobody cares. Girls in the Middle East are getting their clits cut off and being stoned to death in the streets for being in the company of the wrong boy; nobody cares.

The average person doesn't care enough about their own kids to keep them off drugs, keep them from getting pregnant, or make sure they go to college. The average person doesn't give a pile of dingo's kidneys about their own church, much less anyone else's. Pretty much everybody in the English-speaking world who cares at all about the failings of Jehovah's Witnesses is on this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit