If You Could Choose The Manner Of Your Death...What Would It Be?

by Was New Boy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

OMG, OUTLAW! We might be members of the same organization, lol. JK

OK, I really don't have a preference of HOW, but I will tell you this much; I want to see it coming. I had a near-death experience about 21 years ago, had a few seconds to see it coming, have it really sink in what was about to happen, and it was amazing.

Why amazing? Because I had a moment to prepare, collect my thoughts, make my peace, feel life like I had never before, nor have ever since felt it. Yep, I wanna see it coming head-on. I wanna fucking fly and move with it into oblivion . . .

• Highlander
    Highlander

Dying as a hero saving someone I love.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

When I'll be 80 years old, I'd like to pilot a Hercules bomber full of napalm and kamikaze-dive on the WT Headquarters while the GB is having a meeting concerning some noo-lite. "I got all the light you want, bastards!" But then I guess that would only make martyrs of them so I'll just go with the snu-snu.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Ripped apart and eaten by a large carnivore.I want to KNOW whats happenng when I make the transition into my next existance this time,dammit!

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

Death by lighting bolt!!!

• Scully
    Scully

I'm planning to live long enough to spend my kids' inheritance. So there.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Euthanasia I want to make that decision A rational decision not driven by emotion. Simply enjoyed the movie what's next Bye Hope to meet you again

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

As long as it's Messy so some has to clean up after me..........

"This is Gross" is what I wanna be remembered by

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Slacking off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit