Prayers for my daughter, Ali, not a good update

by coffee_black 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry things are not going as well as you'd hoped.

You said:

He is head of cardiology at Florida Hospital, in Winter park.

I had my daughter at this hospital 23 years ago. I remember the staff as being very competent and caring.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Both the Misses and I wish her well. We know the trying times you must be going through. So be sure to take care of yourself. Try to get enough sleep and do something every day to relieve the stress and eat properly. Your daughter will need a healthy parent at this time. We wish her well and hope everthing will work out. Totally ADD

• smiddy
    smiddy

So sorry to hear this...I hope everything works out well for her. Take care.

smiddy

• alias
    alias

Just want to add my support to this thread.

Take good care.

alias

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

That is sad news, coffee_black. I hope her blood sugar gets under control, so the surgey can proceed. You and Ali are remembered in my prayers.

• journey-on
    journey-on

My thoughts are with you, Coffee, and your daughter. Stay strong, stay positive. Helen Keller said the world is full of suffering but it is also full of the overcoming of it......journey-on

• yesidid
    yesidid

I'm so sorry Coffee.

I do wish the best for your daughter...................and for you................the strength to carry on and help her.

Hugs

y

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'Just want to add my support to this thread.'

Me Too!

• JeffT
    JeffT

You and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My thoughts are with you all

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit