So the WTS wants paranoia? Great - here's how to help them achieve that goal

by sir82 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

One of the lines in that WT:

How do false teachers fool people? They do this in a very clever way. Apostates "quietly" bring in their ideas into the congregation, like criminals who secretly bring things into a country.

Evidently the Watchtower wants to ratchet up the paranoia within the congregations to new heights. Great! Here's how you can help them in their cause.

If still attending meetings, when this article is discussed, bring up the following:

Ok, so apparently there are lots of congregations with "apostate infiltrators". Not only that, they are "teachers". Who are the "teachers" in a congregation? Why the elders of course.

So there are apostate elders teaching in the congregations. Look - it's in the Watchtower, it must be true!

Hey - maybe there are apostate COs teaching whole circuits! Why not?

Or maybe there are apostate DOs! or apostate Zone Overseers!

Wait - a minute - what if someone on the GB is an apostate! What then?

What do you mean - "Jehovah would never let that happen"? Wasn't there someone on the GB who 'turned apostate' several years ago?

If it happened before, couldn't it happen now? How would you tell, if a GB member were apostate? Or several of them?

Oh Jehovah! Who can we trust?!?!?

Bring up this line of reasoning after meetings, at dinner parties, in field service car groups, wherever JWs are.

Hey, if the WTS wants paranoia in the congregations, I say we have an obligation to help them out!

• leavingwt
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

When I am asked why I left, I'm gonna tell them it was to get away from all the apostates, and I'll cite the July 15 WT as my support. LOL.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith
    like criminals who secretly bring things into a country.

Am I the only one who thinks this is very bad writing?

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Lol! Guess smuggle is too big a word.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Am I the only one who thinks this is very bad writing?

Nope

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Lunatic Faith = like criminals who secretly bring things into a country.

Just show how not only are the dublications getting dumbed down so are the writers!

Hey, perhaps that's it! Simplified washTowels from simplified cult writers!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

The WT's founder IS an apostate: Try to bring Russell's books in the congregation or discuss them! How come YHWH allowed His servants to believe this kind of staff??? How could the Great Pyramid be a "witness"of God, and by measuring the pyramid we come up in 1914?

How come Jesus chosen in 1919 the Bible Student's from all the Christian groups that existed, and He did because of their UNIQUE teachings:

1. In 1874 Jesus took the throne at the Kindom of heavens

2. In 1878 the Heavenly door closed

3. In 1914 Armagedon would begin

4. The Great Pyramid and the passages inside show to us importand dates

5. The Bible Students believed in Cross, Christmas, celebrated birthdays

So can we trust Jesus for chosing Bible Students and their unique believes??

• keeshondgirl
    keeshondgirl

Too funny! Guess watchtower land doesnt want to use big words anymore for their followers to look up, that could mean you may run into apostate material along the way. Gotta use 4 yr old story book words so everyone gets it and no one has to look up word meanings. The more uneducated you are means the less likelihood of thinking for yourself and leaving.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

like criminals who secretly bring things into a country.

What about Criminals who Secretly do Secret Stuff in Secret?..

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit