So do you believe DJEggNogg works in the WT's Writing Department?

by miseryloveselders 31 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I'll buy it. His posts have been as nonsensical and disjointed as the Bible Teach book and any other WT literature I have seen.

• rebel8
    rebel8

ZZZzzzZZZzzzz........

If true, it's sad anyone would claim to be an author of wt literature. If not true, sadder even--a wanabee writer of bad fairy tales.

There's a reason why the authors are anonymous: Embarassment.

Kind of like claiming to be a pastry chef at McDonalds.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Such skepticism! I'm sure he combines full-time writing for the wt with his fulltime paralegal work and being a DJ at nights

. . .since he is after all a genius. . .

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

Speaking out loud != typing on the internet. Perhaps part of the reason behind the composition of dj's posts is because he's literally speaking to you. When you're typing on the internet, I believe you're thought processes are different than if you were speaking directly to another person face to face.

• pirata
    pirata

I am also curious if djeggnog is here under his own volition, or if has been assigned by the faithful slave comment on message boards in order to combat apostate propoganda.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't think he works for the Writing department. I noticed he is not even up on current publications. I think he takes full advantage of the internet mystique, to represent himself any way he pleases. Based on his pattern of responses, I think he has limited access to his computer. That points to regular employment at least.

• Heaven
    Heaven

No.

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

When reading the post by djeggnogg to Simon17 under the topic Who Else Do We have to go away to? about a month or more ago it seemed to reveal that Eggnogg was related in some way to Simon17 - was I misreading that - it was a big huge blurb but he gave lots of personal information about his maternal grandfather, some watch that was handed down to him, and all kinds of personal stuff. Perhaps Simon17 knows the real identify of this eggnogg.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Guys, djeggnogg is santa claus, end of discussion....

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You mean to say DJEggNogg is employable?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit