So do you believe DJEggNogg works in the WT's Writing Department?

by miseryloveselders 31 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh pulleze! He works in the writing department like I work at rubbing lotion on bikini models.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

He is a troll. He works in his mom's basement, just like most other trolls.

• unshackled
    unshackled

He works in the BS Writing Department.

What's the difference between that and the WT Writing Department? hahahahaha

Pika_Chu...good point.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I think computer terminals with Internet connections are made available to patients in mental facilities in some areas.
    Maybe Eggs and Kool-Aid Man will share a terminal one day in the near future.....UC

LOL!!@UC!!..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

He seems delusional enough to work there. His 'logic' and 'arguments' are very much in line with what the Writing Department produces and just as them if he has to concede to somebody's logical argument, he reverts to ad-hominem attacks and historical lies to support his arguments. But then again, so does much of the rest of that religion. He is certainly not an intellectual.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think we found Johnnie the Bethelite.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

The sheer amounts of verbal diarrhea (literally) and the make-up of it that he spews makes me believe it could be so. Maybe someone can sweet talk Simon into seeing what IP a certain someone's account is connecting from. A traceroute to that IP would show at least the geographic area where it is located..

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

He's just boasting with a lie. Who knows, maybe his fanatism stems from a strong cognitive dissonance. What if he comes one day and says "Hey guys, the whole Bible is bullshit!"?

• Listener
    Listener

There was a comment that he made that said something like - I have never gone to the Society with a question I want answered but they have asked me on many occassions for my opinion. I cannot find it through the search button but it was in the blood thread.

• pirata
    pirata

Another possibility is that djeggnog is David Splane, who is head of the writing committee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit