Sincerest apologies from Terra Incognita

by Terra Incognita 20 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

I read the posts Terra..........you were venting and defending something you're not sure whether you should defend or not.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't think you should go. Who better than us to know how it feels to be socially awkward? You fit right in.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Terra,

We are all on a journey here. Please stay with us and continue on yours. You do not need to opologize for anything. I've had some pretty heated debates on here myself with certain posters but have found that unlike in the WT, absolutely NO ONE will hold anything against you. You are safe in expressing your opinions here. And you may find your thoughts widen out a little after a while anyway. Peace, Lilly

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Here's one I'd rather forget, but I hope it makes you feel better and you'll realize we have all done stupid things here at one time or another. And it's no big deal.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/181390/1/Palmtree-hangs-her-head-in-shame

• snowbird
    snowbird

Please don't leave.

We need you.

Syl

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Palm: The ones who can apologise, are the ones who have my highest respect.

I'll second that, Palm.

TI, in that capacity alone, you've set yourself apart from the majority, I'd say. Especially in an online forum andtaking such a humble stance upon your exit? That's practically unheard of.

Now I only read the "who's your favorite poster" thread so I can't comment on the other. But while I don't like to play favorites, I do think it's to be expected for folks to latch on to those with whom they relate. I certainly didn't see anything in your posts that made a bad impression to me.

If it makes you feel better, I voluntarily make an ass of myself on here every day and have yet to be forced out... (though I do get the stinkeye occassionally from old-timers).

BTW, do you have a FB profile with the same avatar or is that another exJW?

• Berengaria
  • sabastious
    sabastious

I think you fit in perfectly, actually. Your first two posts followed by this one has turned some heads.

-Sab

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Hang around, Terra. You've got our attention, and with this post, our respect. Many have never apologized for things they did deliberately, so your doing that for a naive mistake speaks well of you.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Thank you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit