Well I am hurt

by mouthy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks ID

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Mouthy, you just missd some posters at their worst and some at their best..depending on what side you took.

Skeeter

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I guess we all have bad days & good days. So maybe that is what the bad ones was having

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Even I have been wondering what has been going on. I have E-mailed you twice and I think both have gone to E-mail hell. I don't think my computer likes your computer. Mine is getting old and cranky like me. Actually my Dear Mouthy I have been very, very busy getting ready to move to the far north. I love what you have to say about what Jesus taught us. It has given me a diffrent look on life. Thank you for that. Now maybe with your computer working again I will send you a test E-mail and see if it gets through. Take care. Totally ADD

• compound complex
    compound complex

ALERT:

Regarding Totally's e-mails:

Maybe they're going to junk (or spam). It has happened to me and others with our "first-class" mail.

Check those folders, Grace.

CoCo

• mouthy
    mouthy

[email protected] is the right one

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

My wife just told me that is the one I have been using. I will try again. Thanks for the help. Totally ADD

• Mary
    Mary

Dearest Grace, we all missed you!! When I actually get some free time off work, we gotta get together for lunch again...........

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

LOL. I thought you were physically hurt Mouthy. Hope your doing alright

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sorry if you felt hurt Grace . . . I have been thinking of you . . . just not out loud

Luvonya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit