Well I am hurt

by mouthy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

AW!!!! Now I feel better!! Some of ya DID miss me....I will have to check out

the favorite poster post ,if I can find it I have to tell you all I RUDDY WELL missed you allexcept that naughty OUTLAW!!!! Jesus didnt talk to you Outlaw he was IN MY ROOM listening

to me praying for my internet buddies.So your nose will gro now.To all
    http://exjw.weebly.com/

• dgp
    dgp

Everyone here loves you, Mouthy, and we're all concerned if you don't show up every so often.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

What?? This is an outrage! I sent an email every hour on the hour directly to [email protected], asking if you were okay. Silicone Valley is gonna hear about this!

• kjw53
    kjw53

Mouthy- Hi i am newer around here-- If one listened to Jesus they would know the JW,s teach truth- Seems to be alot of judgement against the Jw,s because of what some certain individuals have done, i have seen ones made to fall because of that myself. I have studied with different religions that claim christianity, the only ones who even remotely look like they listen to Jesus are the JW,s. I suppose your opinion is different, but their are many facts of history and reality that must be considered.

• White Dove
    White Dove

You need to start another thread.

I'll post on it if you do.

• pirata
    pirata

I was away too because I said I spent way to much time here and I need to do other things.

That lasted about 10 days.

Welcome back!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Falling Off Chair Laughing kjw53

LMAO!!!!

Oh sorry your Serious....

Take it from someone who lost his Children because of JW's for NO REASON at ALL!!!!!

Ummmmm.... I don't think so LMAO!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

kjw53Listen my friend. JW is the worst cult in the world. I have chaired a support group

for over 700 EX JWS.If you KNEW your Bible ,you would realize that GOD!!! Never gave MAN

rulership over the congregation..or people we are HIS alone, HE is the WAY! TRUTH LIFE!.
    The Father said LISTEN to MY SON>>> JESUS!!!.
    You could see the dead bodies from Jonestown...& Koresh cults, But the dead from JW is
    FAR more than those two put together. I am asking you to pray for guidence & truth.
    Please do this for you & yours. I beg you.

I am Grace Gough 25 years a JW made 10 people besides my own family JWS

They kicked me out because Jesus did NOT come invisably in 1914....

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Grace,

YOU GO GIRL!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

kjw53:

Are you supposed to be here. Doesn't your spirit directed organization strongly suggest that you stay away from (the "A" word) you know us people. I mean it's quite fine to stay here if you wish I'm just suggesting that you could be awakened from the JW trance. I guess it's a chance your willing to take.

we love you mouthy and i'm sure many like me thought about you but just didn't take the time to post it to this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit