Awesome quotes from JWN posters

by jay88 39 Replies latest jw friends

• jay88
    jay88

Written by Moshe,---- not a quote, but nonetheless good info.

Well, so far, no JW has provided the name of a F&DS member. If no name is forthcoming in a week, I will assume that none can be obtained.

I came to the conclusion a few years ago, that the legal department does provide enough "between the lines" information in the publications for a discerning JW to figure out that the WT dogmas are man-made. Not providing any names of the F&DS is a tacit admission that there are no real people with that title directing the WT Publishing company. All a JW has to do is ask for tangible proof- of course they wil be asked to leave the KH club, as it is only for true believers of the WT paradise Earth fairy tale.

Couldn't they just satisfy your request for at least one name by naming one of those weirdos like Gerrit Losch or David Splane and be done with the matter?

Of course that is what a JW would try to do- however they would be going beyond what the WT says, as those men have never claimed (in 1st person) to be one of the F&DS. They let the WT imply they are part of the F&DS, but the WT has never attached ANY personal name of a modern day member of the GB to the title of F&DS, since the creation of that body in the 1970's. Example- announcing a speaker at WT convention: Our next speaker, is Brother Kumquat, one of the governing body and one of the F&DS. Have you ever heard something like that?

Consider the the Obama birth certificate that was just released. While most people are satisfied with it as proving that Obama was born in the USA and is a US Citizen, others say it proves he isn't a Natural born citizen, only a "native born citizen" , because his father was a citizen of Kenya and as such is ineligible to be president according to the Constitution. The interesting thing here is President Obama has never said publiclly, "I am a Natural Born citizen", ( to my knowledge-correct me if I am wrong) but he lets others make that claim for him. The problem is no Federal court has defined what natural born means- yet. The defintion of who is a F&DS has changed over the years in the WT, too- as it suits there purpose.

The GB refuse to publicly accept the title of one of the F&DS and accept the corressponding responsibilty for claiming to have a direct channel to Jehovah. They refuse to explain how the GB could be the F&DS today and explain who was directing the WT back in the days of Knorr, Rutherford and Russell before the GB existed. The JWs refuse to make that phone call to Bethel and ask to speak to one of the F&DS who are directing the writing of the WT.

• talesin
    talesin

Apart from embedding a video, what are your thoughts on the matter?

HS

Just one of many examples; succinct and clear.

t

• Room 215
    Room 215

"The Watchtower is the North Korea of religion."

• jay88
    jay88

terry-If you don't intellectually understand the idea that YOU COULD BE WRONG, then, you can't really objectively deal with the problem of confirmation bias.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I dont believe in beatles, I believe in me - FHN

• still thinking
    still thinking
    terry-If you don't intellectually understand the idea that YOU COULD BE WRONG, then, you can't really objectively deal with the problem of confirmation bias.

I saw that quote the other day from Terry...and I loved it too jay88

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have two adopted cats. I don't like you.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I knew you would go there Woods. You are dead to me.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Apart from embedding a video, what are your thoughts on the matter?

HS

Just one of many examples; succinct and clear.

t

Tal!! I miss that guy so

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I knew you would go there Woods. You are dead to me.

What a shame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit