This Site Has NEVER Been About Having 100% Freedom Of Speech

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

I get a kick out of the posters that get upset over realizing that their opinions are not always appreciated. The forum owner has made it plain that HE calls the shots and not everything expressed by posters will be accepted.

Folks, that's thev way it's always been here. Simon will call the shots. I haven't always agreed with his opinions but the bottom line is that he is the board owner. Most comments are allowed but at times, he or the mods may not feel a certain direction is good for the board.

Personally, I'm happy to be here. I think that this board is better than any other exjw board in existence. Once again, rather than tear down this place, I'd rather promote appreciation here.....but that's me.

Good Lord, Minimus--that is the longest post I've ever seen from you!!

The price of "free" speech just went up!

• minimus
  • minimus
    minimus

OTWO, I love it!

JRK, you must read in order to know that I've written a lot about myself over the years. You understand JeRK?

Terry, I'm still tired afrer writing that intial post. How do you do it??

• wobble
    wobble

I agree 100% with your OP Minnie.

There are rules here, and also Simon has the right to make a judgement anytime, his work, and that of the other mods has made this site what it is,

pathetic,

no sorry only joking, it is the best JW discussion site on the Interwebbynet.

• minimus
    minimus

Wob, the truth is I wouldn't want to run this place. More power to the people who make this place happen everyday.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

This place wouldn't be the place it is if people didn't post. Think about it.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm all for freedom of opinion. Just not character assasination.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i highly doubt that, minimus.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well I still keep coming back and back after 8 years

• lil princess
    lil princess

yeah but what about randy jackson and paula abdul's opinion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit