Care to share your sexiest......

by WindRider 17 Replies latest social relationships

• WindRider
    WindRider

What is the most romantic/sexiest thing you've ever done?

For me, one of the most daring things I've ever done was to pick up my boyfriend at the bus station wearing only my raincoat and high heels.......When we got in the car I gave him a peek at what was under the coat. We didnt make it any farther than a nearby dimly lit parking lot without laying down the seats and steaming the windows.......the rain was pouring down, and the radio was playing "Let's make love all night long" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw......ah, l'amour!

Ok; who's next?

Windrider

• COMF
    COMF

My girlfriend had come up with this goofy idea that we should swear off sex for a week, and I was humoring her. We had one day to go before the week was over, and both of us were just smoking with desire. I went to her house on some trumped-up pretense, planted a couple of warm kisses on her neck from behind, and felt her go weak in the knees. I carried her unresisting to the bed, where I massaged her the right way in the right places for a while, removed a couple of articles of clothing that hindered my progress, and then pushed her legs up onto my shoulders as I kissed my way down her belly and into the fragrant damp, where I applied myself until she was gasping, teetering on the edge.

Then I rose up, kissed her lightly on the cheek, whispered, "Can't wait til tomorrow comes..." and left. :D

COMF

• Sky
    Sky

oh comf!
    ROTFL!
    that was cruel!
    I guess mine is that my boyfriend and I went fourwheeling one day, through some woods. We had been riding for a few hours, enjoying ourselves.
    We came across a stream, with a pretty large waterfall, and immediatly, just got naked, and did it by the waterfall.. it was great.. at the time...
    until I found out 2 weeks earlier, he had brought his mistress there too...
    anyway...
    Kisses!
    Sky

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

Comf,
    You rotter!!!!!!!

I am NOT telling

Ana

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I purchased Mariah's "All I want for Christmas is You" tape. I queued it up to that song and put it in my tape player. I then put a note on the box that said "just press play". I rapped the tape palyer up in a huge box and filled it with ribbons and bows. I gift rapped the box. I put it in another box and fedexed it to my girlfriends work on Christmas Eve.

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• WindRider
    WindRider

COMF, that's wicked!......incredibly sexy, but wicked just the same!

Windrider

• WindRider
    WindRider

Slipnslide, that is SOOOO romantic! You have flair! And did you get what you asked Santa for for Christmas that year?

Sky, what a romantic setting......too bad your guy turned out to be a jerk.

Windrider

• AMarie
    AMarie

I guy that I once dated had to go on a golfing vacation with his dad in Florida. His vacation was planned for an entire, even though his dad would only be there for 4 days. I was pretty bummed that I wouldn't see him or talk to him for a week. However, when I came into work the day before he would leave, I found a plane ticket sitting on my chair for the Orlando, FL airport. It was the most thoughtful thing anybody had ever done for me.

We spent three days basking on the beach, drinking fruity drinks and making love in the sand. It was awesome.

• LB
    LB

Comf I had tried exactly that, once. Trouble is when it came time to leave, I wasn't going anywhere.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Well I have only had sex twice, so I guess that the first time I had sex was the most exciting.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit