Care to share your sexiest......

by WindRider 17 Replies latest social relationships

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

The most romantic thing that has happened to me happened this weekend.

I hear a loud rap on my door, and when I opened it, saw a stuffed bear and a box of chocolates. I thought, "I knew the landlady had the hots for me!" OK, actually, I decided that WindRider had this delivered by someone.

My son and I read the note with it and he clued in more quickly than I at the "the rest of the present is around the corner" part...he ran outside and stood there saying, "Oh, my God..." I looked around the corner, and there was WindRider! And she was wearing the sexiest hot pink top...

I am still swooning from it, it is so romantic!

My sweetie had tricked me, the sweet she-devil. She never told me and even "planned" a special ICQ session with me that night. We cannot be together for Valentine's Day, so she planned this surprise Valentine weekend.

Due to my family situation, WindRider and I had privacy most of the weekend for mad, passionate lovemaking and we took full advantage! By the end of the weekend, my manly love puppy was sore, and very, very happy. Just the way I like it!

[Paragraph removed due to explicit sexual content.]

Richard

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I gave her a pair of diamond earring for Christmas.

No, she dumped me for a coal miner.

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

On our 12th anniversary ....

12 days before our anniversary I gave her a rose and a card recalling the high points of our first year. On the 11th day I gave her 2 roses and a card recalling the second yr and so on until the actual anniverary when I rented the same room where we spent our wedding night and covered the bed in rose petals.

I think the florist was falling in love with me. :)

TimB

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

tyydyy,

Wow! Now that's romantic!

Richard

• WindRider
    WindRider

No kidding! Wow tyydyy......she must have fell in love with you all over again. What a guy!

Windrider

• Xena
    Xena

He has his moments Windrider....he has his moments

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I wish I had a sexy story to tell.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Whoops! Wrong emotion.