what do you say to a brother-in-law elder who can't take no for an answer

by focariedu21 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

personally i wouldnt text or call him, go see him face to face. there's something about telling someone off in person that is much more effective than email/text. here's what i would say...

hey assjockey! whats the deal with imposing yourself on my little girls special day!! what the fuck is your problem!? didit ever occur to you that she just may be a little stressed out emotionally and financially!? hence the "no kids" decision!? what part of that do you not underfuckinstand!?

listen up real good you ratfuck asshole! if i even see your slimy ass at my girls wedding i'll kick ur ass so hard you'll be wearing it for a hat!!

thats what i would say, but thats jus me :)

• focariedu21
    focariedu21

finallyfree....FANTASTIC..FANTASTIC....FANTASTI

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I bet there will be some that bring their kids anyway, insisting surely they didn't mean my kids...lol

Let us know..

Snoozy

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

I would tell him it is okay for him to bring his children or his neighbors children or all of the children in the Kingdom Hall to the wedding. You will just need to collect the $100 per head it will cost you in advance.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'd just like to add that, per TheSilence's post, "asshat" is a great label to use in confrontations. It's sharp, versatile, and it just kinda rolls off the tongue. You can also alternate with "assclown".

Carry on.

• jgnat
    jgnat

There is almost no limit to the bad behavior possible at a wedding. My B-I-L, mad that there was a cash bar at his best friend's wedding, told everyone that drinks were on the house. Chaos ensued. I don' t think the groom is best friends any more.

I would suggest also you have a "plan B" for parents with children who DO show up at the wedding. For instance, recruit a helpful babysitter who is willing to show up at short notice. Head off the families at the door and graciously offer the services of this babysitter for the event....for a fee. You don't want to vent your true feelings on the wedding day and detract from the event. Let the memories be of the happy couple.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Hmm....if a "NO" won't suffice, maybe a "F#&K NO!" would...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I would suggest also you have a "plan B" for parents with children who DO show up at the wedding.....Jgnat

http://www.everydaycareer.com/wp-content/uploads/Sniper-5.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Love those cuss outs!

They are well deserved.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

what do you say to a brother-in-law elder who can't take no for an answer

NO!

I know, I know...simpler said than done

Share this