If having a one year old has taught me one thing about life...

by sabastious 18 Replies latest social humour

• tec
    tec

He's such a sweetie. Makes you want to just pick him up and cuddle. Is he a cuddler, or is he too busy?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What a handsome little man!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    He's such a sweetie. Makes you want to just pick him up and cuddle. Is he a cuddler, or is he too busy?

He's a cuddler definitely, but he also is extremely busy too.

-Sab

• tec
    tec

Best of both worlds then :)

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Best of both worlds then :)

He loves to be held, but he also prefers to be walked around so he can look at stuff while being held, so that can get tiresome, lol.

-Sab

• tec
    tec

Ah yes. My oldest was attached at the hip. I learned to do everything one handed. He was a quiet baby (as long as he was with me). Very observant, but not very social. Hasn't really changed from that either, now at twelve.

Tammy

• sabastious
    sabastious

Did he weigh 26 pounds when he was 1? Miles is huge! I'm getting buffer arms because of him ;)

-Sab

• tec
    tec

I can't remember exactly, but my boys are small. I don't think he was more than 18 pounds at a year old. Then again, I am small too, and I was barely a hundred pounds at that time... so perhaps the strength to carry them is relative. My arm (s) got buffer too!

Tammy

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Seeing those cute little PJ's made me go off and do a huge shopping spree for a friends little one thats coming soon. Gosh, I love shopping for baby stuff! NLW would groan if he read that comment. He hates it when I drag him through the baby section of a store. hahahaaa

NLW's wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit