I've been banned by a non-mod

by SweetBabyCheezits 44 Replies latest jw friends

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Maybe he ment banned in the Catholic way?

CP

• bohm
    bohm

Meh, you may be reinstated, but i will still treat you badly, poor influence and all. :-D.

• trevor
    trevor

SweetBabyCheezits

You had me worried there - for a moment.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    charlie: I Vote for Unbanned and FULL PARDON!!!!!

Pardon me?

bsmart: Did all this PM'ing start on friday??? Do we have an april fool in our midst??

Coincidentally, it did start Friday and it's ridiculous enough to think it was an AF joke but, unfortunately, the guy just seems to be pissed that he can't get under my skin. He's an internet tough guy.

laverite: PLEASE don't go anywhere! We won't let you go!!!

Hey, Lav, where you been hidin? Hope all is well with you and the kiddos!

BP & GO: Name and shame.

Tell you what... if he sends me another PM, I'll release his user name.

Palm: Shut up and go to bed, all of you.

Yes'm! Man, I wish the non-mod would send you some pseudo-threatening PMs, Palm. I'd love to see how that played out.

jookbeard: I'm thinking of banning you SBC,you dont seem to have the right heart condition and you are not happifying others.

Aw, I happified my wife, does that count? (Well, that... or it could've been like when I clapped last year when the DC was over. Come to think of it, that's a much better explanation. Instead of "oh GOD!" it was "oh thank GOD!")

clearpoison: Maybe he ment banned in the Catholic way?

That's a possibility. So, like, I'm banned but there's no tangible evidence that I'm out? Pseudo-ban!

bohm: Meh, you may be reinstated, but i will still treat you badly, poor influence and all. :-D.

Why, thank you, bohm. You deserve high marks for consistency! In return, I will continue to feel like dirt.

Trevor: You had me worried there - for a moment.

Trevor, on a serious note, if your personality on this forum is any reflection of the real you, you are one helluva model human. How have you managed to keep cynicism at bay after getting out of the org? I'm going in the wrong direction right now... in fact, trying to stave off some almost nihilistic views.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

SBC I am hereby reinstating you. Sorted. Simples.

Loz x

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Come on, tell us who it was.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Loz, can I get mod status now?

PsychoParrot, I'll just say he seems a bit of a hot-head but probably is a decent person when he calms down.

• trevor
    trevor

SweetBabyCheezits How have you Trevor - How managed to keep cynicism at bay after getting out of the org?

Well, I can be cynical and have to be careful that my sardonic wit does not turn to sarcasm. In answer to your question, I live in the present. Everyday is a new start, a new opportunity to have a perfect day and be who I strive to be. The past teaches useful lessons but it should not be carried around like a garbage sack. What happens today can affect me and I deal with problems immediately. What happened yesterday is old news.

‘Dead yesterday and tomorrow unborn, why fret about them if today be sweet.'

Omar Khayyam - Edward FitzGerald's Translation.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

That's a great perspective to take... I think a lot of former cultists could stand to adopt that mindset, myself included. Thanks, Trev.

• bigmac
    bigmac

errr--have i beamed-down onto the wrong planet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit