I've been banned by a non-mod

by SweetBabyCheezits 44 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Well, I guess this is it. It's over for me. I received a PM from a non-moderator (who will remain nameless) this afternoon telling me I've been banned. I didn't even know a non-mod could ban a poster from the forum but I read it for myself:

That's it, you're banned!

This was after a number of PM's back and forth (ratio 1:1) , and in the previous PM he threatened to have me banned if I replied to that PM. Of course I replied to his reply and savored every keystroke. :-D

Anyways, I'll miss the discussions here - it's been great. I'll fondly remember the vast majority of you, even those who have sharply different views from my own. Good times.

Take care, all.

Au revoir.

[waiting...]

Um, I'm not sure how this works. The guy said I was banned. Maybe I should reboot or something? Restart my cable modem?

• sabastious
    sabastious

blacklisted, you are out of here mister.

-Sab

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I dont see you

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'm not here.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

SBC I am reinstating you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

He misspoke. He meant that he wanted you in the "band." It's like the Blues Brothers- He realized (like Jake did) that he has a mission from God and needs your help.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Berengaria: I am reinstating you.

Holy mother of pearl, I totally overlooked that loophole! If a non-mod can ban me, another non-mod can reinstate me. Thank you, Berengaria!

Jesus, can you see me now? Am I back?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I can't see a thing

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

If you pass along the name of the banner, I shall bestow extra special powers upon you. And smite them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Sweets whats goin' on ????????? I thought we had somethin' ???????? what about our six kids????????????

you promised to move me out of this one bedroom hovel and put me in a two bedroom hovel

you promised me three cars, a pinto, a pacer and a yugo.

you promised to take me to burger king for our anniversary when they have the two for $2 sale on the menu

shame on you , you bet not come back 'round here ( yea I said Bet not better )

I hope by me postin' this your too shame to came back

Yea, don't let me get all loud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit