I just got my memorial invite

by twinkle toes 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I had planned on saying , "I observed it before and unless you are doing something new or I am allowed to participate now, I will just stay home."

Excellent line, I like it!

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

That's nice... they don't bother to give us one. It doesn't matter that we have written them three letters... somehow our place gets skipped over.

Bitter? Nah. Not me! LOL!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They won't get me to show up. Instead, I will either be sleeping before work or on this forum (or somewhere else online) listening to real music. Either way, I will not waste the time to make it to the Kingdumb Hell without getting physically dragged in. Hey, if I am going to reject Jesus, I might as well do it at home.

• jwmanager
    jwmanager

It seems once you're DF'D where we are, you just get tossed to the side.

No yearly call despite meeting attendance.

No invitations delivered by Elders that know about our situation.

I guess the Ransom Sacrafice doesn't apply to us worthless DF'D scum.

My wife saw two geese walking in front of our home all alone this morning and she thought they came back too early because they had no friends.

Then we just looked at each other and said they had been DF'D! That about sums it up for us! lol

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Maybe we all should go and wear new Easter bonnets, LOL!

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

I got mine yesterday. When I was out of the house, my brother answered the door. Since I wasn't home, they gave my brother an invite. Once I came back, he passed me the invite. Then I tossed the invite in the paper recycling bin.

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

No way I am ever going to a "reject Christ" event again... I have volunteered to suffer through so I could take my mother, when it didn't look like any of her "loving" congregation was going to follow through. But that isn't an issue anymore - she is out too!!!

Last one I went to was absolutely depressing... I would like an invite, just so I could use it for guinea pig litter..... (Somehow it would make me feel better.)

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

I got mine today. I've been home all day, and a lot of it I was sitting at my computer, which puts my back to the front window, but anyone coming up could see me. It was thrown on my doormat, and the only reason I knew it was there was because my friend came over and picked it up and gave it to me when she came in. I think someone was getting in part of their 30 hours this month.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't get invited anymore! I guess they gave up on my arse.

Skeeer

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Did everyone elses invite look the same as mine with the special talk invite on page two?

I also noticed it was printed in the U.S.

Does each Cong. Print their own invites?

tt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit