I am out

by lifeisgood 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

A number of newer posters have come out of that highly controlled, sanitised environment where "all speak in agreement" . . . you know the one Pyramid . . . coming on here can be a bit of a "culture shock" for them, getting a bit of variety, but if they are new on their journey out, I for one would like them to get past it and stay for a while . . . this site can be of value to them. The world can be a lonely place otherwise . . . especially for the damaged (weak kneed if you like). Give them the B of the D is my take on it.

Luvonyall - MS

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

dont be a silly stupid child,what are you are man or what?

• bohm
    bohm

LIS from before his ragequit: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/208048/5/Are-atheists-less-imaginative-about-the-unknown

I guess you crackheads never read the first law of thermodynamics.

Neither energy nor matter can come from nothing. They can, however, come from one another. Matter can be used to create energy, energy can be used to create matter. Einstein had some thoughts on this. Put down the gameboy and do a bit of reading. I will wait. < humming jeopardy theme hmmm hmmm hmm hm hmmm hmm hm hmmm hmm hmm hm hmmmmmmmm hmmm hmmm hm hm>

Okay, back with us?

We live in a universe of matter, which could only have come from a universe of energy. The universe of energy cannot have come from 'nothing', so it had to always exist. I know, I know, some crackhead is going to say "noo, it could have come from a universe of matter". Okay, so take your pick. You have to start with one or the other. You cannot start with nothing.

Something caused the universe of matter to be created from the universe of energy. I call that something the First Cause. I have no idea what it is. But, it is not the god of war (Jehovah) of the Bible.

There is a large gab between the confidence LIS show in his own abilities, and the confidence he has in the rest of the board i think.. i dont know what happened on the other threads, but i hardly think LIS was the least confrontational poster here, and when you go in an call everyone else crackheads (both of LIS posts on the relevant thread contained that word for some reason...) and assume they dont know anything, your going to get some things thrown your way to...

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

mmmmmm . . . checked the thread . . . point taken.

Luvonyall - MS

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sometimes when you fling poo it gets flung back.

Bye.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like a cry for attention to me too

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you can't handle debate, why are you trying to debate the two most volatile explosive debates, politics and religion?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your not looking for a Discussion..

Your not above PMing posters,threatening Physical Violence..

Your a Cowardly Cry Baby..

No one will Play with Me!..

Mom even tied a Pork Chop around my Neck,so the Neighbours Dog would Play with Me..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You got one, too?

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

You got one, too?

You might consider reporting it to the authorities. He presents himself as a "leader" of the Mississippi Tea Party movement. I'm unsure as to the content of the PM, but he could have just made an interstate (federal) threat of physical harm based on your political persuasion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit