I am out

by lifeisgood 27 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bizzy..

Ya..Mr. Tough Guy "LifeisGood" would like to Fight Me..

LOL!!..DumbAss..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

After reading BB's comment, I decided to check my PMs. As anyone who has ever PM'd me knows, I am really, really bad about checking them. Yep. I had received two from our dear friend. ...thought I'd share:

a day ago
    Fromlifeisgood
    ToJustitia Themis
    Titleso that is why you are so insulting and ignorant
    MessageYou think you are smarter than me.

Nice

3 days ago
    Fromlifeisgood
    ToJustitia Themis
    Titleideologically driven "budget cuts"
    MessageI help set up tea party rallies in southern Mississippi, so I know a little bit about what we represent. We want government spending to be below government income. And we want the federal government to respect the constitution and to stop spending money on things which are not authorized to them by the constitution.

Please explain to me how this is "idealogically driven budget cuts".
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Lifeisgood" will be taken care of..

Anyone who recieves a Theatening PM,should PM the Mods..

In this case..I`ve already done it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• serein
    serein

i hardly ever come on here and im same with all the sites i go on cos theres alot of things that get to me also but i ignore say what i think and then if some one is a pig with me then im upset but cary on and so what i cant see em and they cant see me and everyone on here should be a bit kinder to new ones as its hard enough leaving the jws and then trying to find freinds on sites who arnt very nice dont help,some one wasnt very nice to me once on here last year i ignored dont care,then i got hooked on another site and cos im blunt some one took it wrong way and they werent as nice as they made out sdo i can say things that wernt ment to be nasty and get it taken wrong way and so can everyone else, being as no one can see us face to face and get how that person realy is then we can only go on what they say in words on any given site.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I checked my PMs after reading OUTLAW's first post. Sure enough, there was a PM two days ago from our friend. While lifeisgood didn't threaten me with physical violence, his tone was threatening and vulgar.

Playing amateur ex-JW psychologist, I'd say there is some tea-party-cognitive-dissonance going on and lifeisnotsogood. Politics can become like a religion to some.

If he is indeed a wounded vet as he claims, I feel bad for him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If he is indeed a wounded vet as he claims, I feel bad for him.....BizzyBee

I don`t feel the least bit sorry for him..

He didn`t like what I had to say about Rand Cam and the WBT$..So he decided to make it personal,through PM`s..

He couldn`t be bothered to do his own research..He expected me to spoon feed him..

The spoon got stuck in his ass and now he`s angry..

His mom should have taught him how to use a spoon..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

i never get a nasty pm :-(.

i even lectured him on thermodynamics and i didnt get a nasty PM!

• Scooby-Doo
    Scooby-Doo

Why is it that the tea party pops up wherever i look?

Those dudes are like ninjas...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit