Arrrghhh! enough you pompous christians!

by Aussie Oz 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Ok, to all you 'christians' who love to and rightly do comment on threads attacking your 'lord', enough with the

''may you have peace dear so and so''

''your fellow slave in christ''

''greetings to you''

You KNOW exactly what i am saying.

It is a right turn OFF. when i see that stuff at the start of posts, i stop reading. It is pompous, patronising, sanctamonius, self righteous, i am holy dribble.

Talk like 21st century people. We are not in some bible drama using antiquated psuedo christian jargon. It makes you look like right twats.

Why are you unable or unwilling to talk normally among us?

oz

• Broken Promises
  • cofty
    cofty

Talk like 21st century people. We are not in some bible drama using antiquated psuedo christian jargon.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

to right aussie

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

This (stop the holier than you Christy Speak) does get said now and again in the threads themselves, but a thread like this will have more use i feel...

I do have the feeling though that nothing anyone says will have any effect, ... excuses to follow this line of reasoning: My Lord speaks to me thus, thus so I speak.

• PublishingCult
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks Oz.

Them's my sentiments perzactly.

• transhuman68
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Oz,

The poster you are referring to is a kind and sweet person. If you could be bothered to read past her greetings you might also find she has a better sense of humor than you obviously have.

Personally, I do not understand after reading your post why pomposity would bother you at all.

• xcellxior
    xcellxior
    Aussie Oz

Ill pray for you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit