I have been Disfellowshiped from the Downey XJW Congregation

by cyberjesus 32 Replies latest social humour

• teel
    teel

So if you're kicked out of the XJWs, that makes you a JW, doesn't it? Have fun at the memorial.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

no that makes me officially an ex-ex-jw

• teel
    teel

Ok, just behave yourself, or you'll get kicked out of there too

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

behave? nah! i want to misbehave, its more fun.

• bohm
    bohm

your my hero :-). What exactly did you say? Did you try to get a christian perspective on jehovahs penis?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Did you try to get a christian perspective on jehovahs penis?

Unfortunately I didnt get that far. I hadnt been to the meetings when I had that epiphany :-) But it was great to see them change from loving to attacking my persona just because I questioned their beliefs...

When I first started going I was just fresh out of the WT. still a zombie though and looking for an answer. Second meeting i told them openly that I wanted to research the bibles authenticity..... third month I said I didnt believe in the bible.... four month I didnt believe in God...

The meetings got better and better.... at least to me :-D Anyways they just kicked me out... I guess :-D

Damn. double DF? ayay

• Satanus
    Satanus

If your skin is thick enough, why not go to another meeting?

• bohm
    bohm

I wonder if they, at their first meeting, had a vote for what to keep from the Borg and desided they would go with God, intollerance, stupidity, double-standards but loose up on the dresscode and the jesus != God thing :-).

• steve2
    steve2

Well, there's an old saying along the lines of, "The persecuted become the persecuters..." I've even noticed on JWN the speed with which some posters dish out the reactionary judgements and shame-inducing language when they disapprove of another poster's views. At some level I accept this as the very stuff of human relationships: We're all trying our best in our own way to improve and do better next time. Yet, at the same time, it's disappointing that some people seek to improve by judging and dismissing others in very pejorative ways. I like your comment about being an ex-ex-jw. Wonderful

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I never thought of that.... funny... so if I am an ex-ex-jw does that mean I am cured? yay I am finnally not an ex-jw anymore. I am normal.....

So I dont need to come here again... yay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit