I have been Disfellowshiped from the Downey XJW Congregation

by cyberjesus 32 Replies latest social humour

• Glander
    Glander

Great post and a warning to all. You could be next. Behave yourselves and remember - beligerent assholes are often shunned by many groups. Doesn't make it right, but there it is.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

what are you implying?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I was the heart of the meetup :-) I was just not letting them get away with fallacies

• laverite
    laverite

Cyber Jesus: You are too awesome. I love it.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i wonder if they will shun me if I go back to the meetup.... would I have to sit in the back? will they feel uncomfortable if I eat with them...

hahaha one of those guys pickets at the conventions.. I wonder if he will shun me if I approch him there......

hahaha I might picket the xJW meetup...

• garyneal
    garyneal

Wow, DF'd from an EX-jw meetup group. Can't think of anything else to say but, wow.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i know uh? what a problem... will I get kick out of the atheist group too?

• JRK
    JRK

Thanks for warning us. We will form a JC at Tahoe for you too. LOL!

JK

• Scott77
    Scott77

Cyberjesus, its sound funny that you were disfellowed first from JW group membership if I am correct then again, from an ExJW group. I think, both groups have rules to follow. You cannot attend the KH meetings or any WTS-sponsored events and claim to be an ExJW at the sametime. I would be interested to know the reason as to why you was kicked out.

Scott77

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

JRK--HAHHAAAAHAHAHAAAA. That is soooo funny. Does that mean females get to be on the JC?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit