Youtube JW Convention Propaganda

by OnTheWayOut 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This seems like a piece that tries to convince members that they are so special.

Click on it to go to Youtube and leave your comment. I am sure comments will be shut down after awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvVHdUa_fOY

• Alfred
    Alfred

I didn't see that many people smiling when I went to conventions...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Too... much..... syrup.......

Going........ into.............. diabetic................... shock.............

The horror! THE HORRROR!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! I clicked on the next video, "Jehovah's Witnesses and College".

Nothing quite says "cult" like comparing a college education to putting a rifle in your mouth and pulling the trigger...

I've been wondering what would be the single most effective comment to make, to any JWs coming to my door during the big April preaching work...

How about, "So! Do Jehovah's Witnesses feel that their lives are endangered by college educations???"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen more unity on videos about "Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver" than I see here. For one thing, the "unity" at the Grand Boasting Sessions is forced. You are more likely to run into signs telling you what to do and not to do during the real thing. Sure, they will claim to enjoy the program--but it is the same crap. They will not tell you that going to an international Grand Boasting Session is a complete waste of money when you can hear the same crap at your local program.

At least the unity behind the silver videos is genuine. You hear of how the banks are short all this silver, and long your home. By buying silver, you are helping confiscate some of their wealth (when silver goes up, you gain while the banks take a bath). You also hear that you are protecting your wealth from hyperinflation, and it could be necessary for survival. Which is far more than you are going to hear at a Grand Boasting Session, whether your local one or one in a distant country that you will be wasting resources going to. And to boot, the silver is probably cheaper--until it reaches $6,000 per ounce, that is. At which point, it will be genuinely rewarding. Can you turn $40 into $6,000 that easily by attending a Grand Boasting Session? Are you going to get $6,000 in value per $40 spent at one of those wastefests? Will they give you actual instructions that will actually be of benefit in the real world? Or, will they usher you into dorkhood?

As for disabling comments, the witlesses posting such videos are wusses. They cannot stand to see someone that has attended 20 or so of those wastefests posting objective observations. Which is more than can be said about silver videos--I see attacks that JP Morgan is vital to the economy (unless you, or someone you know, had their homes foreclosed by JP Morgan a few payments short of being paid off or know that they created the panic of 1907 to get the Fed parasite into our system). However, those posting the original videos are able to stand up to such specious arguments. Why the witlesses can't--if their material was half as valuable as silver, they should be able to stand critical comments.

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

It is the convention special from Jw-media.org for 2010. It is likely that it was ripped from there and uploaded by some overactive member.

The one for 2009 was still active on jw-media.

http://www.jw-media.org/gbl/gbl03e.htm

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

bookmarked

• garyneal
    garyneal

Good and bad in everything I guess. My wife would eat this up.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

"we are not judgemental" LOFINGL

what liars.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

must admit there was some hot chicks in that vid! things have changed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit