They found crosses!

by bottleofwater 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jam
    jam

Holy crap, if they can authenticate the find, it will certainly set

the JW religion apart from all others. They will look even more

brain dead when they insist Jesus died on A tree, A up right stake.

Can,t wait until the WT article come out," Jesus died on the stake"

and the world is control by Satan.

• jam
    jam

Gorwell; I was posting my Holy crap at the same time you post your

Holy crap..

• man in black
    man in black

nice story, thanks for sharing this

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cool. I guess the catholics are right. That means that i must, now become catholic. Oh well.

S

• sizemik
    sizemik

Incidentally, I never understood why the WTS made such a big deal of whether Jesus was killed on a Cross or a "Torture Stake"

I suspect it was simply to distance themselves from BTG . . . so they could stand aside and berate them for their "idolatry"

Like the "New World Translation" . . . these guy's at WT haven't allowed for the fact that the "information age" is now subjecting them to intense scrutiny . . . instead lodging specious claims they didn't have the foresight to realise would someday be subject to "new light"

Perhaps it was the same bunch responsible for both . . .

Luvonyall - MS

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

In Kabbalah, YHWH is a double-gendered god, with the Y or Iod representing the phallus. The H is a HE which is equivalent to an E. So HVH is "EVE". The cross represents the union of male and female, with the stauros being the phallus and the crossbeam being the female yoni (sanskrit). What the Watchtower does is impale Jesus on a phallus, instead of the phallus with the crossbeam, because they hate Jesus, they hate the Divine Feminine, and they hate the truth of yin and yan. They love their narcissist god, but the truth is that even Jehovah had his Shekinah or feminine aspect who resided with him in the Most Holy. The WT writes that off as the Holy Spirit, god's "active force". It's really an active "farce", which is nothing new for them. They hate the cross, not only for being a "pagan" symbol, but because it is a sacred symbol. The union and balancing of male and female is the key to ascension, it has nothing to do with being a delusionally "anointed" Jehovah's Witness.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Very interesting ... perhaps it was a early Watchtower by the faithful and descret slave.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

If this gets explained at all to the rank and file, I think they will do what they always do when science comes up with a date for relics: claim science is way off in their estimation and promote the idea that the book was "apparently" published after the Christian church apostatized (somewhere around the Counsel of Nicea).

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

As free2beme stated it was early faithful slave and at the time they didn't have the new light so they used the T shaped cross but with advent of invisible Jesus Rutherford replaced this old light with the torture stake. That's why the old light is not important to jws.

As for wts today and the archaeological find, if there is a write up in wt, it will be that even back then they used books like wts does today and not the scrolls. There will be no mention of the cross old light for the dubs to know of - after all there is no need to bring up old light unless asked (my MIL told me so)

• wasblind
    wasblind

" They will pull the Satan card on this one."

Or come up with the brightess light know to man

Of course their new light would make as much sense

as their Overlappin' generation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit