Publishing Cult - Please read rules of Conduct From Youtube

by lovelylil 32 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

As long as he credits it properly, and there are probably exceptions against that right being abused.

Tammy

I know that from an academic standpoint, it has to do with the percentage of the original work. For academic use, an instructor or institution may not use more than a max. 25% of an original work and it MUST be cited and credited.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"LET

IT

GO!"

~Matthew 5:39 - Mad Sweeney Version

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Also, I want to protect my rights though because if someone does not agree with my comments in the future, I would rather they ask me about it then to take a snippet of them and put them in a video where I cannot defend them.

I don't agree with you, and I'm not going to ask your damn permission to quote you in the box above. See that box up there? It's done. You don't get to censor people you don't agree with by claiming 'copyright'. I quoted you without asking for your permission. You can whine about it all you want, but fair use law is on my side, just like it is on PC's side. You spoke on a public forum, and someone quoted you to express their own free speech.

Nobody has to "ask permission" to quote you.

If you don't want people to quote you in FAIR USE, don't engage in FREE SPEECH.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit