Are you smarter than an Atheist? I found the results to be amusing.

by jam 47 Replies latest jw friends

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

30/32.. stupid jewish sabbath and the obscure preacher question..

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

28/32. I don't know what was the great awakening. To me it seems the US are still sleeping. Indonesians are mostly Muslims? I also missed 2 questions about the Mormons. Nothing important.

• Caedes
    Caedes

29/32

The ones I got wrong were the Indonesian question and great awakening question and question on who believes in salvation through faith alone.

I'm an atheist, but I would expect most of the posters on this forum to score pretty highly regardless of their personal beliefs.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

30/32. I missed the US constitution statement on religion and the 1st Great Awakening preacher. (I'm not from the US)

I am a Christian.

• jgnat
    jgnat

28/32 - 88%! Drat. I was shooting for a hundred. Zeus and Apollo stumbled me.

• Giordano
    Giordano

32 of 32, confession...... total guess on the Great Awakening, got it right but not because I knew. The others fit into my daily reading, NYT, WJ, but most of all the discussions here.

My bet would be that if it was strictly christain and jewish it could have been far more difficult college level questions and most on this site would have aced it.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

and the 1st Great Awakening preacher. (I'm not from the US)

The First Great Awakening started in Europe, reforming even the Dutch and German churches, and then swept across the Atlantic to the US.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

@ Justitia Themis.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not even from that part of Europe. And where I come from we didn't take any studies on religion, our country was atheistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit