My 16 year Old is Having Surgery Tomarrow

by lovelylil 45 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Sorry about the double post. We double our best wishes then ! Mr. Flipper

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your son.

(((((LL)))))

• nugget
    nugget

thinking of you all and wishing all the best for tomorrow. I agree having the added issue of no blood medicine puts so much pressure on a family.It is so good to be free of it.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks everyone, you guys are the best! I will post later today to let everyone know how it went. Peace, Lilly

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Healing thoughts are on their way

Chris

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Mrs. Reopened Mind and me wil be thinking of you and your son today. Best wishes to all of you. Totally ADD

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Wishing your son a speedy recovery!

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Lovelylil,

My best wishes for you and your son as he undergoes his surgery today. And yes it is good not to have the added burden of having to reject a procedure that could make a big difference in your son's recovery. And aren't you very glad that his surgeon and his medical team spent their time getting a real education instead of a WT education?

TotallyADD and I will be awaiting your update later today.

Reopened Mind

• Mary
    Mary

Best wishes for you and your family lovelylil. Let us know how your son's surgery goes......and yes, you're right about the double stress of surgery AND worrying about the frigging blood doctrine.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I am wishing your son to have a great surgeon and a great recovery. .. all the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit