My 16 year Old is Having Surgery Tomarrow

by lovelylil 45 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Boy am I glad we are not witnesses anymore. My Son is having two large cysts removed tomarrow, they are in sort of a delicate area. Because of where they are located, the potential for heavy blood loss is high. He must be hospitalized to remove them.

This just hit us last week when he woke up in lots of pain and we made a trip to the pediatrician. She could not do anything but give him pain meds and refered us to a really good surgeon from Boston Children's Hospital.

These cysts could have grown at any time. Thankfully this is happening now and not while we were JW's. I can't imagine having that added stress that witness parents have of dealing with the whole blood issue. Its bad enough when your child needs surgery to begin with.

Please keep us in your thoughts tomarrow. He is scheduled for surgery around 10:00 am. I will let everyone know how it goes. Peace, Lilly

• wasblind
    wasblind

((((((( Lovelylil )))))))

You and your son will be in my thoughts

• tec
    tec

You'll both be in my thoughts.

Strength and peace to you (though I doubt you'll sleep much tonight),

Tammy

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You're in my thoughts and prayers too. Thats rough.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Prayers for you and your son, Lil. I hope all goes well with his surgery.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Best wishes for your son.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My best wishes and prayers to be with your son. I am glad you aren't witnesses, no matter what the day, hour or issue, but this is very serious.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Wishing your son a speedy recovery.

• flipper
    flipper

LOVELY LIL- My wife and I send our best wishes to you , your family, and especially your son. We will be thinking positive thoughts. Keep your chin up. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

LOVELY LIL- My wife and I send our best wishes to you , your family, and especially your son. We will be thinking positive thoughts. Keep your chin up. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit