Once Upon A Time in "Dub" Land Hell...

by Was New Boy 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

A few years ago I was the host for the X JW "meet-up" group here in Portland. I got a phone call from a women who was very upset.

Her husband who she loved very much, was a XJW when they got married. (she never was) He was DFed as a teenager. They were very happy for many years until his parents talked him into studying again. He was going back to all the meetings. He started treating her badly... his parents had always treated her like dirt because of being a "worldly person". She knows that they have been encouraging him to leave her and marry a good JW girl. She called me for advice as he was getting rebaptised in three days...she wanted to know if there was anything she could do to "get him back"...There was nothing I could say to help her....three days? It was way to late for anything to be done. He was moving back into the "borg" and their mind control. I wished her luck......fast forward and into HELL!!!

A year later the same women called me crying and very upset. She wanted to meet me for coffee and talk. I have never seen so much pain in a person's face before. She told me that since we had talked last time much had happened. She (unknownly) was pregent the last time we had talked. She had giving birth to a baby eight months later. The baby was born with a major defect...bottom line a blood transfusion was going to be needed. She was for it. Her husband and "All" the elders where dead against it. After hours of yelling begging and even tears... the elders leave. Finally the husband gives in and signs the approval. The elders are unaware of this.

The baby dies! The husband believes he has sinned. He believes he has caused the baby's death. He goes to the elders and confesses. The wife says the elders comfirmed his beliefs and tells him "that he should have never listened to his worldy wife!" He is convinced that Jehovah has killed their baby because of his sin of disobedience!

Welcome to JW Hell!!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Wow, thats crazy. I don't want to make light of a tragedy, but there's a side of me that feels that baby was better off dead.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So he's going to blame her for the baby's death, with the help of the elders' counsel.

I hope she sued his ass for such mistreatment. At least, I hope she left such abuse.

I got nothing positive to add to this. Thanks for posting.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"The wife says the elders comfirmed his beliefs and tells him "that he should have never listened to his worldy wife!" He is convinced that Jehovah has killed their baby because of his sin of disobedience!"

I misread that at first. I thought you meant that He killed the child by a wrong decision, but no , it says that he believes that Jehovah killed his son....

That is awful! If any elder allowed him to leave their presence with that thought, they want shooting....To blame their God for a baby's death is disgusting. I am sure that the elders that I served with would never take that line...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The wife says the elders comfirmed his beliefs and tells him "that he should have never listened to his worldy wife!"
    He is convinced that Jehovah has killed their baby because of his sin

Are you a Jehovah`s Witness with a Serious Problem?..

Call..

JW Witch Doctors..

1-800-Dum-Shit..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Lore
    Lore
    Finally the husband gives in and signs the approval.

I'm no legal expert nor doctor, but I'm pretty darned sure they would not need the father to sign something to save the baby if the mother is willing.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

God killed a baby? hmmm... never done THAT before.....

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

More then the baby dying how about hell this poor non witness woman went through.

Lore....ok maybe nothing was "signed" it happened over a year ago maybe I don't have all the details straight.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

This is unbelievable that God would be blamed. Never heard of such a thing happening with JWs, but there is always a first.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

"This is unbelievable that God would be blamed. Never heard of such a thing happening with JWs, but there is always a first."

That's right I guess he can't kill babies now! It's only at Armageddon............when he can kill not just one baby.... but millions!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit