Once Upon A Time in "Dub" Land Hell...

by Was New Boy 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

dont believe your story

• Mat
    Mat

They need a marriage councillor. Being of two belieaf systems is bad enough, coping with a child's death is enough in itself! Add to that the complications of thinking God is somehow punishing the couple and a divisive family- it's either a marriage councillor or a divorce.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The story is totally believeable. Just because Jehovah revenge killing babies isn't official doctrine means nothing. JWs are good at making shit up. That's why you should continually keep asking them to prove anything that doesn't sound right.

As a born-in who married while drifted myself, I do have a fair idea of what goes on in the heads of drifted believers.

Many a time I have told 'Worldly' enquirers here that, unless a born-in fully understands that the Watchtower was not selected by God, they are damaged goods and are not marriageable material.

• Mat
    Mat

Please tell them to get professional and trained help. I've never heard a more needed example!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

If this story is to believed, I'm afraid that this couple (especially the man) is too far gone. I think the relationship is beyond help IMHO. The lady should get out already, especially since there are no (living) children involved. It's all so sad...

V665V665

• nugget
    nugget

Poor lady this is such a mess, She is still recovering from a tragic death and needs love and support. How selfish for her husband to seek reassurance from the elders when his first and only thought should be for his wife. This is a time when they need each other or they will fall appart.

The elders too are reprehensible they have no place in a hospital at this time putting pressure on parents and delaying a procedure that the mother would have consented to. They are so full of self importance and judgement that they behave attrociously. To say that Jehovah killed the baby to punnish the father is a just a way to apply more guilt and get control.

This is a toxic relationship that cannot continue as it is.

• tec
    tec

So what happened? If it happened more than a year ago, did you ever get a follow-up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit