Jehovah's Witness children and creativity...

by Tuesday 24 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I guess that if you look at the wealth of beautiful art in the world it proves that Roman Catholics are more creative than say German or SWiss protestants.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

I had to be creative. Wasnt allowed tv, video games, toy guns, or to go outside and play with other kids.

Its amazing what you can do with Lego's!!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'd be interested in reading that article as well (and so would my invisible friend,...)

I have been told I'm very creative, in music as well as in day to day problem solving. Could be a correlation

• designs
    designs

We gave our kids music lessons and let them play in school sports but for thousands of other Witness kids they were stuck with their parents obeying the GB.

• SuzyQ49418
    SuzyQ49418
    Hey. I was doing some research on the Dewing & Taft study and this thread came up in a Google hit so I thought I would post a quick comment even if the thread is old. Dewing & Taft used a test called the Torrance Test to score creativity. It is of note that this same test has been used to show a correlation between high creativity and social rejection. Sound familiar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit