I was Dubsnubbed this past week.

by I quit! 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother_Izzacult
    Brother_Izzacult

dubsnubbing for fun and profit!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"DubSnub"..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ke2sw0dIs3E/RquNSi8muHI/AAAAAAAABsM/2wp0429HOPY/s400/evil%2Bsmile.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea

DUBSNUB!!!!

that one is going to become pretty popular!!

sorry, btw, that in the midst of family crisis
    these JW b00bs get to interject their cult
    inspired brand of righteousness....

• I quit!
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Dubsnubbed! That word says it all.

Rebel8 should add it to the Apostate Dictionary.

• LV101
    LV101

SUCH UNGODLY MEN THESE JW LOSERS -- not all, but the type you encountered! i was snubbed a couple of times few mos. ago (YEAH!!!) and didn't pay too much attention because i WANT NOTHING TO DO W/THESE PEOPLE ANYWAY, but it was really strange it happened so close in time w/two hardliners. it had been yrs. since this happened (ONLY BY ONE DUB YRS. AGO, and i'd told her don't call me or bother w/me because i want nothing to do w/that religion and she's brainwashed). I THINK IT'S FUNNY (in my situation --- not all, of course, when it's family, loved ones and many ex-witnesses or d/associated ones are hurt by this), but i noticed the cult doesn't control their chimps when it comes to sales and when i'm shopping and they're hustling me for commissions they are all too syrupy except this one loser who knows i chat frequently w/another ex-witness in store. i never wanted to be bothered w/her anyway, and can't wait to tell the manager of the store how the clerks SHUN the customers --- but then I CAN'T DO THAT as it's not becoming of one trying to follow the Christ, right! she (the salesclerk shunner) knows well it was a fluke i ever allowed her to ring something up for me, anyway. we even talked about the religion and she was spouting on and on about Jehovah and i said, what about Jesus and what about that blood issue they kill you with. but i've never had this happen before when they're hustling for commissions, and i've spent years running from them or doing business with them unless no one else around and cornered. FUNNY! she even stopped leaving 5 messages a week on my phone about new merchandise. oh, such a loss for me. the other one was a pioneer puppet at grocery store --- i honestly feel sorry for them and they wonder why their lives are so miserable.

the brooklyn losers have much to be proud of. what pathetic lives their adherents have. i made it known yrs. ago while in they were the most ill-mannered, jealous, gossipy -- subhuman-type individuals i'd ever encountered in my entire life. i realize, of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule but one must fit in --- economically, socially, everything.

• LV101
    LV101

also might add--- i've had associates (non-witnesses) of these witnesses in this high-end mall pull me aside OR CALL ME and relay stories to me about the witnesses they work with shunning their VERY OWN FAMILY MEMBERS and friends who've left the cancer (thanks, OUTLAW) and they CANNOT BELIEVE THE STORIES THEY HEAR! WHAT A GREAT WITNESS CROOKLYN IS MAKING!!! THEY TELL ME MORE ABOUT this than i read on here. a couple of them WERE ACCEPTING and actually reading the magazines and felt perhaps they were among an honest co-worker (show business but they'd indicate there was maybe one HONEST EMPLOYEE OUT OF THE FOLD of witnesses). THE WITNESSES chance of getting these nonwitness co-workers to visit a hall or study was NEVER GONNA HAPPEN just from the shunning they witnessed with their very own eyes and the testimonies going around. UNREAL! and THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE A DANGEROUS CULT --- DUH!!!!!

• laverite
    laverite

I love the phrase DubSnub! Sorry for your experience. But...it's a cult. To be expected.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

You are absolutely, positively correct about the very bad impression JWs on a job give to people around them. Whan an eye-opener to somebody to witness the JW shunning routine and their gossip!

As far as I am concerned, JWs shunning routine has no place on a secular job. A JW who wants to 'shun' somebody should save this nonsense for the shopping mall somewhere. It has no place on a job. JWs who cannot or will not perform their job duties because they don't want to talk to another JW or ex-JW, might be causing a problem to their employer.

Last but not least: what happens if one of these overrighteous JWs falls down and needs assistance? Will they expect the employee who they are shunning to come running to help them?? You bet they would.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Welcome to the wonderful world of ''Dubsnubbing''... [Love that phrase!]

I get Dubsnubbed all of the time! It's great i love it! The Dubs really are showing their true colours when they snub. If they can't speak to you on your property then you have every right to tell them to leave! You MUST NOT put up with that behaviour! If they don't like it they can leave.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit