What makes leg warmers attractive on a woman?

by miseryloveselders 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I wore them when I worked in a bank and we had to wear skirts..in winter it was a blessing as I didn't want to wear slacks and then have to change at work..I could just pull the leg warmers off. If I worked in the office by the door I often left them on..after all, I still had a skirt on like the clothing requirements said..

I thought they looked pretty sexy with high heels..

I also bought my 19 year old granddaughter a pair for x mas and she loved them..she thought the idea was amazing...she wears really, really short skirts..in winter!

Snoozy

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Go the leg warmers. I love all that eighties stuff.. the cars, the music..the fashions... So long ago.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

In one of the BTS videos I found this similar feature, that might explain it very well, with matching lyrics ofcourse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7kXyRIB1o&feature=player_embedded

CP

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

eeerrrrr

i like legwarmers pulled over high heels too...amomg other visual things...

oz

• cantleave
    cantleave

Even Aardvarks look sexy in leg warmers

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wow!!!!!!!!!

4 legs to warm!

oz

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

TD, you may be right, but the consecrated term is "foot-fetish", not "foot-partialism". If I recall correctly, the fondling of breasts was uncleanliness? Also, petting of the genitalia? If these 2 partialisms are a sin according to the elder's manual, is foot-fetish also a sin? Mary Magdalene seems to have had a sort of something for Jesus' feet....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Over 500 views....

Perhaps Miz isn't the only one with a leg-warmer fetish.

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

Nothing!

• leonardodevin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit